Thursday, September 1, 2011

Survey's

I believe I have found the way to prove and signify the problem. Tim mentioned using survey's and that's what I will do. Today or tomorrow I am creating a technology survey for the school I am working at. It will be based on both the levels of technology, and aggregate of technology practices ideas. Further it will involve teacher use and competence with forums, blogs, wiki's, and other online tools of asynchronous communication. It will then also include questions about the LiveLesson form of synchronous communication, and phone use as communication in our online school.

Then at the end of the PD I will perform a post intervention survey and see how their responses have changed to the use of the asynchronous technology.

I will admit I am scared of writing the survey because I am paranoid that my questions will be worded in a way that do not produce the correct results, but it should be good.

Updates on Survey if I perform it tomorrow, or updates next week if I perform it then. I still haven't asked permission from my new teaching job to produce and distribute a survey.

Survey Tool Used: Google Forms
Survey Style: Multiple choice (with possibly a few areas for extra comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment