Friday, August 26, 2011

Reflective in nature

How are you feeling about the project now that you have looked at other projects and have reviewed the overviews of the course?

This project is exciting and scary at the same time. I am excited that I get to create professional development that I can add to my repertoire. I'm further excited to create PD in the format that I follow. What I am nervous about is the write up. I'm scared of writing inferior lit reviews. Or that I was not specific enough in my writing style to support the body of research. The creation of PD is easy for me. It's lesson planning expanded. However, writing justification extractions of information from the PD, and expanding on the literature that created my PD is scary. I feel that though I have been in this masters for a year now I have not performed these types of tasks before.

My question at the moment is what are the steps I have to do and how much time should I give to each step. The class has a basic outline, but how can I set a timeline for myself to keep to it. Also with this timeline how many hours should I put into it a week, and when can I find time to do this. Organization is my next big hurdle and will be the start of my blog posts for week 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment